The Author


The Author
God's beloved since 1993.
Daughter of a KING. Therefore, a PRINCESS.
Romans 8:38-39

Friday, December 09, 2011 @ 5:55 AM | leave a comment ( 2 )
I know I promised (did I?) that I'd be faithful to this blog. In fact, compared to my previous blogsssss (because it's so many), I'm pretty sure I've been faithful to this one. Maybe not in posting. But I always check this blog out and always try to put something up.

But most often than not, I end up swallowing or worse, forgetting all ideas I had in my mind moments or days earlier. It's like one moment my mind is spitting out ideas long enough for a blog post then when I face my screen it all goes poof! Just like that. It's all gone.

Sometimes, I think it's a disorder no one's discovered yet. Or one not many know of. Do you happen to know any rehabilitation centers for this case? Haha. Lol.

Anyway, it's 5:58 am now. And I should be hitting the sack while everyone is just stirring up. Blame it all on my insomnia. I might not even sleep at all now and end up dozing off for a few minutes later...at different times. Haha. Weird.

Right now, I'm just ecstatic that I'm able to type and put up a post this long without getting it saved instead to every blog post's nightmare, Drafts. Haha.

Ciao. Some other time then. :)


- Princess HCR. ♥

P.S. Sorry for the title. It's the first thing that entered my mind. HAHAHAHAHA. =))


← OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS →